Original by Chedtim
Gah, I got hit by a meme X3 Alright alright...they are fun.
The Rules: Make a list of things you like about yourself. If you're tagged, you're not allowed to say "nothing" or "that I know I'm awful" or anything like that. Make this a legitimate list, even if you have to say things like "I'm not racist" or "I would never abuse an animal". Simple things like that are good things.
There's no minimum or maximum of things you need to write. If anything, it's a free writing exercise. You can do bullet points, a paragraph, a poem, whatever you like. Just celebrate yourself. When you finish, tag three or four of your friends to do it as well c:
I suppose this is good for someone like me with low self confidence, at first I wasn't going to do it because it seemed to hard XDDD but I thought about it some more and figured out a few things I could list.
- I like that I'm creative.
- I like that (love that) I'm conquering my depression.
- I love that by doing so I can help others.
- I like that I'm kind/giving.
- I like that I'm strong.
- I like that I never gave up drawing.
- I like that I write.
- I like that I try and mend bridges.
- I like that I believe in the 'impossible'.
Well, most of the people on my friend list have already been tagged x3 so I take