So don't get upset if I tag you, they're all in good fun : D
10 things about myself
1. I enjoy watching/listening to Let's Plays when I draw.
2. I find it hard to talk a lot of times, my brain and mouth don't want to 'connect' and it feels like I can't think of what to say quickly enough.
3. Cats are my favorite animal, but I also really like bats and any reptile
4. I'm a pervert and enjoy it, nothing wrong with sex : D
5. I will live in Japan one day (not a weeaboo anymore X3)
6. I worked for a couple of years with a pre-med major and decided in 4 hours one night it wasn't what I wanted; pulling myself from the classes the next day. Never felt better ^-^
7. I've worked full time since I was 18
8. My boss is the one who forced me to make my Facebook (she rocks)
9. I don't like kids
10. I speak some French
- What's your favorite song atm?
- I Can't Decide by the Scissor Sisters www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFKUnf…
- If you could choose one super power, what would it be?
- Oh man, I've actually thought of this plenty of the years, yet it's still a hard question X3 Transformation was an old favorite when I was a kid. I like the idea of being able to talk to anyone/anything, but I enjoy learning a language so much it would be sad to lose that just for ease D: time control could be good (and helpful for my procrastinating/slow ways X3) as long as there isn't some catch 22 and music won't play/nothing will work/etc... No SAI for me D:
- What's your favorite series? (Cartoon, anime, comic, ect)
- I started reading The Walking Dead recently and I enjoy it a lot, never watched the show though. I really like the anime Mononoke (not Princess Mononoke) and would recommend it and Trapeze for anyone who wants a trip. Petshop of Horrors is a manga I love, the only one I ever buy/bought. First set so much better than the second.
- Who's your favorite OC?
- Hrm...Paige Evans is one I use a lot, but she's just a sort of 'every day girl' type who can fit various roles for RPing. I've always really liked Hebi, a 1/4 Oni girl that I made years ago. Only ever drew her once but I've been meaning to do it again. Oh! Or perhaps Noah Alcott, he's always a lot of fun.
- If there was one thing you could change about the world, what would it be?
- Empathy, everybody would have empathy for everyone and everything else.
- That, or everyone has to work in customer service at least once, it'll force you to be polite once you're on the receiving end XD
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Who's your favorite Pokémon?
- Arbok, Dunsparce, and Servine are my usual group of favorites (see a theme XP) but now with X/Y I've found myself completely in love with Aurorus! First Pokémon I fully bonded with.
- Do you collect anything?
- Maneki Nekos!
- What's your favorite game ever?
- Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3. First game to ever make me cry at the end, just...freaking get it, the SMT team does amazing work.
- Favorite movie?
- Oh man, I'm never sure what to say here; not a big movie watcher. Really, anything with good animation be it traditional or CG. I like movies that are fun and make you feel good. If your legs are curled under you and you can't stop smiling then that's a movie I want to watch.
My questions for you
1. What country are you from?
2. What was the first thing you drew or remember drawing?
3. If you could do anything in the world what would it be?
4. What's one fact about the world that you know that you don't think anyone else does?
5. What cheesy pickup line would work on you?
6. How many days into the zombie apocalypse would you survive?
7. What's your favorite memory?
8. What event in your life ever made you feel SUPER lucky?
9. If you could only eat one thing/dish for the rest of your life what would it be?
10. Fall or autumn?